Menu of Smart Contract Templates via Explore
Audited smart contract templates are available that implement a variety of web3 primitives including:
- NFT Drop (ERC721), Edition Drop (ERC1155), NFT Collection (ERC721), Edition (ERC1155)
- Split (distributing of funds, royalties to multiple wallets)
- AirdropERC721 and AirdropERC1155 (airdropping of NFTs)
- Advanced NFTs
- Pack (loot box)
- Rentable NFT
- Time bound subscription and ticket NFTs
Deploying Contracts via Explore
thirdweb Explore is an on-chain registry for smart contracts that can be deployed via one-click on the thirdweb Dashboard.
Integrating Smart Contracts via SDK
Applications can interact with smart contracts using thirdweb’s web3 SDK. SDK’s are available in a variety of programming languages including:
Creating Custom Contracts with the Solidity SDK
If you want to either build a smart contract from scratch or add functionality to existing smart contracts, you can use thirdweb’s Solilidty SDK. Using the Solidity SDK, you can:
- Create Base Contracts, which give you access to a set of audited, gas-optimized smart contracts that you use as the foundation of your smart contract.
- Add Extensions to existing contracts, which are individual pieces of functionality you can add to your smart contracts.
By using auto-detection features built into the thirdweb SDK’s, custom contracts can be integrated seamlessly into applications.