Login With Wallet
Authenticate to a backend using a wallet
To create a new project using this template, use the thirdweb CLI:
npx thirdweb create --template login-with-wallet
Using this template
This project demonstrates how to setup a wallet-based authentication flow compliant with the sign-in with ethereum spec via the thirdweb SDK. It enables users to securely sign in to any backend service using just their wallet.
This repository has multiple different examples showing how to implement this flow in different languages and backend frameworks.
You can explore the setup and usage for each of these examples in the project specific folders:
- Login with Wallet Next - Uses Next.js (React and Express) for both the frontend and backend.
- Login with Wallet Next Fiber - Uses Next.js (React) for the frontend and a Go Fiber for the backend.
- Login with Wallet Next Flask - Uses Next.js (React) for the frontend and a Flask for the backend.
To learn more about thirdweb and the authentication SDk, checkout the following resources:
- thirdweb Authentication Documentation - learn about thirdweb authentication.
- thirdweb React Documentation - learn about our React SDK.
- thirdweb TypeScript Documentation - learn about our TypeScript SDK.
- thirdweb Python Documentation - learn about our Python SDK.
- thirdweb Go Documentation - learn about our Go SDK.
- thirdweb Portal - check our guides and development resources.
You can check out the thirdweb GitHub organization - your feedback and contributions are welcome!
Join our Discord!
For any questions, suggestions, join our discord at https://discord.gg/thirdweb.