Auth is a developer SDK that lets you integrate passwordless web3-native authentication and authorization into your applications.
It enables users to sign-in with their wallets, allowing apps to access rich blockchain-level data and interact with their users on-chain.
With Auth, developers can build applications that have secure, self-custodied, web3-first authentication.
npm install @thirdweb-dev/auth
yarn add @thirdweb-dev/auth
Auth unlocks a variety of new possibilities by enabling the connection of web2 and web3 flows. Add wallet-based authentication to existing applications or build web3 experiences that utilize server-side architecture.
Below are some of the applications that Auth enables:
- Passwordless Authentication: Let users seamlessly login to your applications with just their wallets.
- Identity Verification: Securely verify the on-chain identities of existing users.
- Gated Resources: Gate access to protected resources based on on-chain criteria like NFT ownership.
- On-chain Interaction: Interact with users on-chain, like sending users reward NFTs.
- On-chain Payments: Allow users to pay for your services with on-chain assets like ETH or ERC20 tokens.
- Access On-chain Data: Access rich on-chain data associated with your users.
Auth integrates with a variety of server-side and client-side development frameworks. We're always adding support for more frameworks, so if you don't see yours, let us know, and we can explore adding support!