Our authentication SDK lets you securely enable users to interact with any server-side/backend services by providing the following abilities:
- Verify the connected client-side wallet address on the backend using the Sign-in with Ethereum (EIP-4361) standard.
- Issue JSON Web Tokens (JWTs) to client-side users and allow users to make authenticated requests
This functionality opens the door to a new suite of possibilities involving the integration of the web3 stack into all applications, including the following use-cases:
- Allow users to securely login to any backend with just their wallet (no third-party dependencies)
- Securely verify existing users' wallet addresses to use for reading associated on-chain data
- Connect pre-existing user accounts to wallet addresses to send users digital assets
- Integration of any web2 infrastructure into web3 applications including payments, databases, and other services
Learn more about how to use our authentication SDK to use web3 functionality on the backend.
Learn how to authenticate users to a backend and enable authenticated requests without a third-party.
Example GitHub repositories to get you started coding with the authentication SDK.