Auth is a developer SDK that lets you integrate passwordless web3-native authentication and authorization into your applications.
It enables users to sign in with their wallets, allowing apps to access rich blockchain-level data and interact with their users onchain.
With Auth, developers can build applications that have secure, self-custodied, web3-first authentication.
Auth is open-source. You can view the source code and contribute to it on GitHub
Auth unlocks a variety of new possibilities by enabling the connection of web2 and web3 flows. Add wallet-based authentication to existing applications or build web3 experiences that utilize server-side architecture.
Below are some of the applications that Auth enables:
- Passwordless Authentication: Let users seamlessly login to your applications with just their wallets.
- Identity Verification: Securely verify the onchain identities of existing users.
- Gated Resources: Gate access to protected resources based on onchain criteria like NFT ownership.
- Onchain Interaction: Interact with users onchain, like sending users reward NFTs.
- Onchain Payments: Allow users to pay for your services with onchain assets like ETH or ERC20 tokens.
- Access Onchain Data: Access rich onchain data associated with your users.
Auth integrates with a variety of server-side and client-side development frameworks. We're always adding support for more frameworks, so if you don't see yours, let us know, and we can explore adding support!