Everything you need to build ERC-4337 Smart Wallets for your users.
thirdweb's smart wallets have the following features by default:
- The ability to have multiple owners on the same wallet.
- Give access to scoped session keys with restrictions.
- Execute transactions (single and batched).
- Send and receive native tokens to and from the smart wallet.
- Send and receive ERC-721 and ERC-1155 NFTs from the smart wallet.
- Store contract metadata.
- Pay for its own gas via a paymaster.
- Assign roles and permissions such as signers and admins.
- Upgrade functionality over time when using the managed factories.
SmartWallet API is composable - you can use with your own ERC 4337 compatible factory contract and you can also use your own bundler or paymaster services.
Get started quickly with these fully functional templates:
A Node.js script to create and interact with smart wallets.
A React app to create and interact with smart wallets.
By using the thirdweb SDKs, you can easily create and manage smart wallets for your users: