npx thirdweb deploy
Running this command will:
- Detect the framework (Hardhat, Foundry or Truffle).
- Compile all the contracts in the current directory using your project settings.
- Allow you to select which contract(s) you want to deploy.
- Upload your contract metadata to IPFS, making sure it matches exactly the encoded IPFS hash in the compiled bytecode.
- Detect the extensions on your contract.
- Open the deploy flow in the dashboard for you to connect a wallet, input the contract parameters and select a chain to deploy to, without needing to hardcode private keys!
npx thirdweb [options]
Path to project
Clear the cache before building
Dry run (skip actually publishing)
Show debug logs
Continuous Integration mode
Path to the dist folder where the HTML based App is
Name of the pre-built or published contract (such as nft-drop)
Filter for contract files that contain this file name
Filter for contracts that contain this contract name
Version of the published contract
Deploy a web app to decentralized storage
Deploy a smart contract to blockchains
Deploy a dynamic smart contract made up of extensions to blockchains
Optional parameter to use passed in secret key, most useful for continuous integration use cases