Our SDKs enable you to build web3 applications, with capabilities such as:
- Connecting to user's wallets
- Deploying and interacting with smart contracts
- Utilizing the extensions you implemented in Solidity
We support the following frameworks (and are working on more) to make it easier for you to build applications.
npx thirdweb create app
Start with a basic configuration with the language and framework of your choice,
or choose one of our templates to get a headstart by passing the
--template flag and the name of a template repository.
Using the SDK
Depending on the type of application you want to build, we've separated the getting started flow into two pages.
- Frontend Applications: Web-applications that connect to users' wallets to let them interact with smart contracts.
- React Native Applications: Mobile applications that connect to users' wallets to let them interact with smart contracts.
- Backend & Scripting: Use your own wallet to interact with smart contracts.