Smart wallets are programmable wallets that provide a secure and convenient digital solution for managing and storing assets. In contrast to an EOA, or externally owned account, smart wallets are instead a smart contract secured by code rather than private keys.
Smart wallet factory contracts are fully compliant ERC-4337 spec. Learn more about ERC-4337 through the EIP proposal.
- Operate with multiple parties - Allow multiple owners on the same wallet to sign and transact. Assign specific roles and permissions such as signers and admins.
- Limit access - Limit access to specific functionalities or data within a smart contract via scoped session keys.
- Execute transactions - Execute batched and single transactions, send and receive tokens or NFTs (ERC721 and ERC1155), and more with your smart wallet.
- Ready-to-deploy contracts - Easily deploy smart wallet account factories through pre-built contracts.
- Composable Smart Wallet API - Usable with already deployed ERC-4337 compatible factory contracts or bundler / paymaster services.
Use Cases & Examples
- Create and manage wallets for users for applications such as games to provide a seamless and secure experience
- Configure games or applications with restrictions and gameplay tied to specific assets
Get started quickly with these fully functional templates:
By using the thirdweb SDKs, you can easily create and manage smart wallets for your users: