Storage is a decentralized file management solution that allows for the storage and retrieval of information "off-chain" using IPFS. With Storage, you can upload and pin files to IPFS and retrieve them at any time using IPFS gateway.
You can easily upload and pin individual files or entire directories to IPFS using either the dashboard, CLI, or SDK. This makes Storage ideal for storing files in a permanent, decentralized, and censorship-resistant manner.
Storage supports all types of files, including images, 3D models, videos, audio, full applications, and more.
A gateway is a server that acts as an intermediary between a client and a decentralized storage network. It allows users to access and retrieve data stored on the network.
- Save Development Time: Storage manages the difficult aspects of managing decentralized files, such as handling, pinning, and uploading metadata formats.
- Improved Performance and Availability: Benefit from faster upload speeds for decentralized storage, facilitated by our global edge infrastructure.
- Unlock Product Suite: Access powerful tools that allow you to easily build apps on top of your contracts, including SDKs and a dashboard.
- User-friendly interface: You can easily upload files directly through the dashboard, CLI, or SDKs.
- Faster and high availability: Enable fast downloads for decentralized storage through a reliable global infrastructure, simplifying data access and retrieval.
- Censorship resistant: Store your data with greater privacy and security using our decentralized storage solution.
Pricing & Billing
Storage offers usage-based pricing based on the amount of data uploaded and pinned per account. The first 1 GB is free, and each additional gigabyte incurs a charge of $0.10 per billing cycle.
If you're interested in upgrading your storage limits, you can find more information on the different tiers by visiting thirdweb's pricing page.