Sign-in with wallet
Users are able to sign-in and connect to thirdweb using any of the following wallet options:
- Email (Embedded) Wallet
- Externally Owned Account Wallet (ex. MetaMask, Coinbase Wallet, Phantom Wallet, etc.)
- Multi-signature Wallet (ex. Safe)
Upon signing-in, users will be prompted to create a new thirdweb account by providing their email address and (optionally) billing information.
To link another wallet to the same email and billing profile:
- Disconnect your current logged-in wallet from the dashboard.
- Login with the new wallet you want to link to an existing profile.
- Upon login, specify your status with “I have an existing account”
- Enter the email address of the existing account you want to link to.
- Fill in the one-time password (OTP) or 6-letter code sent to your email
Your wallet is now linked to an existing thirdweb account with associated billing info.
This feature is coming soon.
For more information on billing, please refer to the Manage Billing documentation.