Attract a broader audience by removing the need to have gas to use your application. Engine offers multiple options for developers looking to sponsor gas for their users' transactions.
- Build an NFT checkout where the buyer is sent an NFT upon fiat payment.
- Enable users to transfer an NFT to a friend or list an NFT on a marketplace.
- Minimize friction by seamlessly managing transactions for players in a web3 game.
Here are several ways to offer gasless transactions to your users.
Send transactions with backend wallets
If a contract method can be called on behalf of a user, the simplest approach is to send the transaction from a backend wallet.
- An NFT contract that can be claimed by a wallet and sent to another wallet.
- An oracle where state can be updated by any wallet.
Send meta-transactions with relayers
If your contract supports meta-transactions, use Engine as a relayer to send meta-transactions that are signed by your users' wallets.
Send transactions with smart wallets
If your users have smart wallets, use Engine backend wallets to transact on behalf of smart wallets.