- Since Engine is self-hosted, you (the developer) maintain control over the server, database, logging, and observability.
- Engine handles configuration data encrypted in transit and at rest.
- Backend wallet signers are reconstructed only in memory on your Engine instance, and this data is never sent to thirdweb or other external platforms.
- thirdweb may collect the following information:
- Metrics on which accounts are using Engine
- Anonymized metrics on usage
- Transactions history
- (TBD future data to power advanced analytics)
Third-party security audit
As of October 2023, Engine is in the process of acquiring a security audit from an independent third-party.
To report a security vulnerability, please contact [email protected].