Airdrop ERC20 Claimable
AirdropERC20Claimable contract is suitable to use when you want to airdrop ERC20 tokens to a list of recipient addresses, where these recipients are expected to individually claim their own airdrop.
When deploying this contract, you specify:
- The address of the ERC20 token being airdropped.
- The total token amount to airdrop.
- The address of the owner of tokens from whom tokens will be transferred out in the airdrop.
- The UNIX timestamp after which the airdrop period will expire.
- A maximum claimable amount per wallet (claiming the airdrop).
- An optional merkle root allowlist for recipients permitted to claim the airdrop.
On claiming an airdrop, a recipient specifies:
- The address to transfer the claimed airdrop to.
- The total quantity to claim.
- The proof of inclusion in the merkle root allowlist, if it exists.