Getting featured on Explore
Getting your contract on the Explore page is the best way to get it on front of web3 devs. Over 70,000 web3 builders visit this page.
Want your contract featured on the Explore page? Apply here
Published contracts that follow these guidelines have a higher chance of getting featured on the Explore page. These improve the experience for people deploying your published contract.
- The name and description of your contract should be clear & concise.
- Add an image for your contract.
- Publish your contract from your public account, preferably one that is linked to an ENS. Update your account's name, description, and image.
- Write a comprehensive README that educates users on what your contract does, how it works, and how to deploy it.
- Add display names, default values and directive descriptions for your contract parameters. This makes it easy for users to deploy your contract.
- In the case of proxy and factory contracts, make it available on as many networks as possible.
- Link to your contract's audit report. Audited contracts have a higher chance of getting featured.
If you have any questions or need help publishing your contract, please reach out to us. Our team will be happy to help you out!